You can see the metal roofs appearing throughout Miami-Dade County. As one of Florida’s top installers of this residential asset, you’ll discover that this one investment delivers several unique advantages to consider.
If you upgrade to a new metal roof in Miami, you’re providing your home with a long-lasting material that can withstand many of the issues we face each year. Our team can install steel, zinc, aluminum, or copper on your house or outbuildings to ensure every structure receives the protection it deserves.
When you need to meet specific coding requirements or obtain building permits to complete your project, our experts take care of the administrative issues so that you don’t have to worry about anything.
What Are the Benefits of a New Metal Roof in Miami?
Metal roofing in Miami offers several unique advantages for homeowners to consider. Although every property is a little different, these generalized benefits typically apply in virtually any situation.
1. You’ll receive superior protection and longevity with metal roofing materials. Even the cheapest products typically come with guarantees of 30-40 years, which is double what you’ll receive from standard shingles.
2. Homeowners receive a durable installation. When a metal roof is correctly installed, it can withstand wind speeds of up to 140 mph.
3. If a storm blows through Miami, you won’t need to worry about your metal roof sparking or igniting the house if lighting strikes.
4. Metal roofing materials reflect or absorb up to 25% of the thermal energy they encounter to reduce your heating and cooling expenses.
What Are the Potential Concerns of Metal Roofs in Miami?
Although a metal roof in Miami makes sense in many situations, some Florida homeowners might face a few challenges with this investment. Here are some of the disadvantages that can appear with this product.
1. The cost of a new metal roof is up to 3.5 times more than what it is for a standard asphalt shingle covering. You’ll make up the cost with the product’s longevity, but it is a long-term investment.
2. Some metal roofing materials require the use of extra insulation to reduce noise impacts from precipitation.
3. Skilled DIY homeowners can often replace their shingles without the help of a professional crew. If you want a metal roof in Miami, you’ll need to work with an experienced contractor to maximize the benefits of this product.
4. Some Miami properties face weight tolerance issues because of the structure's size, shape, or age.
Are You Ready for a New Metal Roof in Miami?
As one of Florida’s premier metal roofing contractors, we can turn your Miami house into the home you always dreamed it could be.
With several roofing shapes, sizes, colors, and metals to consider, our experts keep you in the loop during every step of the project.
From the initial roofing material selection to the final installation task, you can rest assured that the goal is to create the best outcome possible for your home and property. If you’re ready for a new roof, contact our team today to get the process started!